Brass Lord Ganesha Hanging with Diya and Bell
- Package contents :- 1 Brass Ganesha wall hanging Deepak/ Diya with bell and Dancing Ganesha
- The lamp is constructed using only Brass, the minute details on the lamp are all hand carved. This Lamp is for wall mounting, which will accentuate the look and feel of your Home.
- Free Shipping Across India.
- Product Dimension in CM ( L*B*H) :- 10 X 7 X 25
- Enhance the decor value of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc. Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, Dancing award ceremonies etc.
Fill your home with beautiful light and delicious scents with Brass Lord Ganesha Sconce. This Majestic brass vintage Ganesha Diya bell is handcrafted by Indian artisans using century-old skills of idol making for temples and religious ceremonies. Use this Ganesha Deepak or lamp in any special space to create a divine ambiance bringing joy, happiness, and well-being into your home. Enhance the decor of the temple, house, office, hotel, etc with traditional design and eye-catching Lamp with Bell Wall Hanging. The Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is traditionally known as a Diya. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee Indian butter. Once the lamp is filled with oil, place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. You can also use them as decorations in your home in the temple, living room or bedroom. Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies, etc.
Disclaimer: The item being handmade; the fine design, pattern and color tone of the product may vary slightly from that shown in the image. However, there would not be any compromise in quality.
Safety Information: Dust your item regularly with a damp, soft and clean cloth only. DO not use harsh chemicals to clean.